dari Cerok Dapor Nekpp
MINI CHOC CUPPIES
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla essance
3/4 cup buttermilk
* 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, oil, egg and vanilla essance until smooth.
- Alternately whisk in flour mixture and buttermilk, making 3 additions of flour mixture and 2 of buttermilk, beating until bater is smooth. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop bater into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven at 180 celcius for 22 - 27 minutes or until top of cupcakes spring back when lightly touched.
- Let cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on rack.
so gebuz! like me!! ahakss...